The Gourmet Trail will feature seven events scattered across the region on both Saturday and Sunday. The events will be held at Gibson Wines, Gomersal Wines, Kellermeister, Lyndoch Hill, Murray Street Vineyards, Pindarie and Whistler Wines.
To take part in the Gourmet Trail, make sure you purchase your Gourmet Trail pass from your first winery or pre-purchase online here to avoid the queues.
The $10 Gourmet Trail pass includes your souvenir glass and grants access to all Gourmet Trail events (subject to capacity and opening hours).
If you can’t find a designated driver for the trails, why not book yourself on the bus loop. We can ensure you get around the region thanks to our bus transport provider, LinkSA.
Timetabled bus loops will see you transported to the participating Gourmet Trail wineries while you enjoy the mix of wine, Spring dishes and great music. There will be multiple pick-up and drop off points through the Barossa region. You can see the timetable for both days here.
If you’re heading up from Adelaide, Elizabeth or Gawler, pre-book your bus ticket to travel to the Barossa and connect with the shuttle bus loop service. Coaches will depart Adelaide on Saturday and Sunday. Pre-booking by 5pm Thursday 30 August is essential for these transfers.
$37 - Shuttle loop ticket per person sold online prior to the event
$42 - Shuttle loop ticket per person sold on the day at Barossa Visitor Information Centre stop
$82 - Adelaide/Elizabeth bus ticket per person (including shuttle loop), return trip
$62 - Gawler bus ticket per person (including shuttle loop), return trip
- Shuttle loop tickets do not include your Gourmet Trail pass, please purchase this here, or on the day at any participating winery
- No drinking is permitted on any of the buses
- Glass will not be accepted onto any bus, pleas ensure you choose the plastic glass option when redeeming your Gourmet Trail Pass
- Your driver will endeavour to make this a fun & memorable day for you, but their safety & the safety of all passengers is a priority. If any behaviour is deemed unsafe or disorderly, patrons will be permitted to use LinkSA shuttle services
- If you intend on booking your own bus, please be aware that Barossa Gourmet Weekend does not accept licensed buses. Please book ahead at each trail winery with your organised group to avoid disappointment on the day